Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Sweet moon. My moon.

Saw the moon last night again. First time in awhile. I breathed a deep sigh of relief, combined with familiarity, gratitude and a comforting calm.

Oh the moon. Sweet moon. My moon.

Life is good when she comes around grinning at me once a month ... those months, at least, that I am fortunate enough to glimpse her. Those months that she has not become so shy that she covers herself with a cloak of clouds. She was waiting for me last night as I walked out of a world of a different kind and into the connective light and smile of her warmth and grace. My heart soared up to meet her suggestive light and deep feeling of love.

Thank you escaped my lips in a breathy expression. Thank you a thousand times. It is good to be reunited with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment